Author Topic: Miss Nare's - The Patreon Edition  (Read 2443 times)

Juju-Monster-Man

• Administrator
  • Horse Puncher
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Juju-Monster-Man has no influence.
    • View Profile
Miss Nare's - The Patreon Edition
« on: September 23, 2016, 06:31:57 PM »
Get ready people. Miss Nare's as run by for the Patreon crew is coming to the community site.

I will post character sheets and side of the side games/RPs as they fit chronologically in the campaign.

Of note, if you have listened to the Summer Camp games before, this one is a bit different. Specifically, refer to the scale below:

Gravity Falls (Season 1)                         Goosebumps               Gravity Falls (Finale)                                          Call of Cthulhu for Kids
          <-|---------------------------(1)------|-------------------------|-----(2)---------------------------------------------|->

The first campaign (1) , (still on the community AP site BTW), is a bit more silly and laid back with minor spoops. It was created directly from a request to make a GF style game by the Mumble Crew. 
The second campaign (2) is a bit more horrific and has higher stakes than the first one. This is merely an expansion of the original content to explore a question I set at the heart of the campaign (and great Boyle setting). 

So yea, enjoy. And look out.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 12:16:49 AM by Juju-Monster-Man »

Juju-Monster-Man

• Administrator
  • Horse Puncher
    • View Profile
Re: Miss Nare's - The Patreon Edition
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 03:47:22 PM »
I must apologize for the slow posting on this. I have run into a spot of trouble on my end. Between Jobs, Sickness, and Bedbugs I haven't gotten nearly as far as I wanted to in posting these games. I will try to rectify that in by the end of the month. Until then, are there any questions or requests from the forum goers about the games? Do you want character sheets?

Again apologies I will work harder to get these out.

luffy316

• Drunk and Ugly
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • luffy316 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 07:01:08 PM »
how did I miss this?! and character sheets always worth a peek to me
"No one's going to quote you on that!" -luffy316, 2016

Juju-Monster-Man

• Administrator
  • Horse Puncher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2016, 12:24:45 PM »
I continue to be a scrub lord. Maybe when I'm not about to die in a snow-pocalpse I can get this down.

Juju-Monster-Man

• Administrator
  • Horse Puncher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 06:32:47 PM »
Character Time! This campaign was run for the Patrons who back at a certain level.

As such here are the characters, I'll allow the players to introduce themselves in the game (or here if they want). Also not sheets, sorry everyone ended up putting notes on their sheets that might spoil things:

Luis Gosling - From the Brooklyn, NY. Luis is a breakdance boy never out of reach from his boombox. While he tries to do good, he is a bit of a troublemaker.

Cassie Sanders - Batkid extraordinary. A bit hyperactive, but her heart is in a good place.

Jasmine Wade - The Quiet Kid. Jasmine is at camp to try and have a nice summer. Unfortunately, the troubles in her  family seem to stick to her. Quiet, but hardheaded.

Milo Clayton - The class clown. Milo wants to be the center of attention, but not in a bad way. He is never without his bug jars and sticks of poking.

Daniel Price - Magician Orphan. Daniel comes from a rough past. He is one of the oldest campers so he tries to do what he can to help people.

Nickolas Berg - Mysterious child detective of mystery. A secretive kid, noise deep into any and all mysteries. Sometimes wanders off without thinking about it.

Maggie Templeton - The good cop. Maggie was raised by a trucker and a police officer. They taught her about justice and being tough. She wants to bring justice to the camp.