The Drunk and the Ugly > Tabletops and You

What game systems have you been UNABLE to find a group for?

<< < (2/6) > >>

Nayt:
I, too, would love to be in another superhero game! Base Raiders would be neat, although you kind of need a consensus amongst the group. There is a setting for Base Raiders that is all about collecting stuff so that you can fight crime, but things get messy if only one person is following that and everyone else is looking for profit.

A game I've had an impossible time getting someone to run is Pathfinder. Specifically a setting of Pathfinder that encourages the use of the iconic heroes in the setting (both as PCes and NPCs). The comics and the card game have given me so much hype about them that I'd love a Pathfinder game where folk can take on the role of one of the iconics.

jfan999:

--- Quote from: Nayt on June 21, 2016, 11:29:37 AM ---I, too, would love to be in another superhero game! Base Raiders would be neat, although you kind of need a consensus amongst the group. There is a setting for Base Raiders that is all about collecting stuff so that you can fight crime, but things get messy if only one person is following that and everyone else is looking for profit.

--- End quote ---
I have a set up that sort of solves this problem: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n8o6kpIh17B5o-oq-iLSRFxP7l4rQNp3rRELFDUimjE/edit?usp=sharing

--- Quote from: Webmetz on June 21, 2016, 11:20:45 AM ---=
....now I want to play a 'ghost' character ...  I'd call him Shell. (Points for whoever gets the reference).

--- End quote ---

Nayt:
Oh, I would have the perfect character for that. She's a character I made for a playtest a long while back, that I enjoyed enough to seek playing her again. Never had the chance to, though.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iKrGLkIAzGRJZXY9GiVI0PMzjb3g4hjgFcbyRkr7_E8/edit

eliasswift:
Now that my schedule is a bit more solidified, I would honestly love to join the SCAB game if we end up doing one.

As for my games, I've got a ton...

Valkyria TOPIA: A remake of the Sordid Dystopia rules to fit in the Valkyria Chronicles universe.

World of Darkness University: A full Mortals campaign set using the University setting from Mysterious Places. It's basically an episodic investigation game where the characters keep getting pulled into stuff with the meta-arc being solving the mystery of the university.

eliasswift:
Oh, and I almost forgot my most recent one:

Overwatch setting with Spirit of the Century (or maybe FATE Core, if stunts are too hard to deal with) rules.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version