The Drunk and the Ugly > Tabletops and You

What game systems have you been UNABLE to find a group for?

(1/6) > >>

Webmetz:
What game systems have you been UNABLE to find a group for?

For me it has been...any game system really.

While I did find some iRC Eclipse Phase (died after 1 session), iRC Dnd (Died after 1 session), iRC Pokemon Tabletop United (Petered out after 10 sessions)... I still haven't found a group that would last.

jfan999:
I've been trying to sell folks on a base raiders game for a while, but haven't found many takers.

Sabwones:
I was looking for some people for shorter one-off systems just to get some games under my belt, like Final Girl or Betrayal At House On The Hill, but alas they do rather need people to have Tabletop Simulator, and not every does.

Bugger.

Edward:
well jfan999 remember I'm game to try out Base Raiders if you get more people. also webmetz you are reminding me of the time I played D20 modern and died after botching several rolls starting with a perform (Dance) check... those were dark times.

as for game systems I wish to play but haven't found a group for I will go with Nobilis

Webmetz:
I myself would love to play Base Raiders, or any other super hero Role Playing System.

For a system (I cannot remember which), I had a character who could solidify and shape any visible energy. So, Electricity, Light, and Fire.   I called him Chromatic.
So, there were these 3 large spider robots who invaded central park.  My character rolled high enough to encase them in a barrier with a curved top, so they couldn't crawl out.  Then everyone proceeded to attack them through some holes in the barrier.
They exploded, and somehow we ended up in the future in an alternate timeline.
We were quickly picked up with what amounted to SHIELD.  I managed to freak them the fuck out as I managed to bring weapons past their weapon scanner.
Then that is where the game ended.

....now I want to play a 'ghost' character who creates bodies for himself from surrounding matter/possessing things. Possibly temporally binding other spirits to do the same.  I'd call him Shell. (Points for whoever gets the reference).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version