Author Topic: How to Post Things to the Community Site  (Read 2034 times)

Capman

• Drunk GM and Ugly Talker
  • Administrator
  • Pug Life
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Capman has no influence.
    • View Profile
How to Post Things to the Community Site
« on: June 13, 2016, 07:04:04 PM »
Hey everybody!  It took a while but I finally set up a proper Wordpress for the Community Actual Play: http://community.drunkandugly.com/

I've gone to the effort of archiving most of the things presently posted in the Community AP thread to this site.  If you want to post community AP recordings, just PM me with your email address and preferred username and I'll set up an author account for you.  If you have posts that have been migrated to the community site, I will update them so that your account is the author.

If you're unfamiliar with using Wordpress and Blubrry Powerpress, making a post is easy.

• In the sidebar, go to Posts > Add New
  • Fill out the title and body of the post
  • In the "Podcast Episode" portion below the body, paste in a direct link to the mp3 file you are serving (from Dropbox or Archive.org or wherever you host).  This needs to go directly to the file you are linking or it will show up weird on the site
  • Fill out Category and Tag information (please limit categories and tags to the most relevant things) in the boxes on the right side
  • Set up your publishing options (aka whether you want to publish immediately or schedule)
  • That's it!  You're set up!
Be a Road Trip, not a Ponyfinder.