The Liquor Cabinet > Forum Roleplaying

Post here if you are looking for a forum game, and what kind of games.

(1/4) > >>

Webmetz:
I might as well start it off here.

Post here if you are looking for a forum game, and what kind of games you are looking to play. 
Perhaps we can get some good Play By Posts or Skype games started here.

Good luck everyone!

jfan999:
I'd be up for a forum game. I have a preference for management style games over character focused games. With either I would prefer a slower place because I would likely only be able to post once or twice a day due to work.

Nayt:
I keep meaning to finish up the freeform setting I was working on. If anyone is interested in a sci-fi freeform RP, I can see about requesting some sub-boards from Matt.

That said, I am always interesting in text RP. Maybe not a game, mind, but freeform RP is always a good time.

Capman:

--- Quote from: Nayt on June 21, 2016, 11:31:32 AM ---I keep meaning to finish up the freeform setting I was working on. If anyone is interested in a sci-fi freeform RP, I can see about requesting some sub-boards from Matt.

That said, I am always interesting in text RP. Maybe not a game, mind, but freeform RP is always a good time.

--- End quote ---

Just let me know what you need and I'll make it happen in a timely fashion.

Same applies to others who want some subboards for their thing.

The Lost Carol:
Yeah, I'm still up for that forum game.

I'm free a lot of nights; I don't want to commit to a campaign at the moment but I'd be down for one shots. As a player I'm down for pretty much anything. As GM I'd be happy to run Red Markets once the new beta is released to backers and I'd be appreciative of Guinea pigs to play test theany of the legs, old or new, of Road Trip as I prepare to run a campaign of that for Technical Difficulties.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version