The Liquor Cabinet > General Discussion

Anyone else like Wheel of Time??

(1/1)

QueenAelin:
Just curious because I enjoy talking about it on tumblr sometimes. I also would love talking about it here!

Juju-Monster-Man:
I read 8(?) books into the series, then put it down because Jordan died. I've kept mostly abreast of the story but haven't actually read them.

Wolfbrothers for life!

Ninjaguiden:
My stepbrother read them religiously and though I read about three books I think I just sort of fell of after that. Not sure why, maybe it just wasn't what I was looking for at the time, thougj nowadays I enjoy scfi more than fantasy in any case. Did somobe pick up after Jordan died and was it then the Frank vs Brian Herbert situation?

Laura B:
My close friends in college LOVE(D) the series and talked me into trying it out. After book 4 I said, 'you know, I don't think these are for me.' 'No, no, no, book 5 is awesome! Reread the series through there and if it's not your thing, we won't bug you about it again.'

And I did.

(It was not for me.)

QueenAelin:
I would say, if you aren't excited by the end of book 2/3 then it just isnt for you. And thats SUPER OKAY!!

Like i'm just in love with it for the female focused storyline and interesting magic and SO MANY GIRL CHARACTERS

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version