Author Topic: From a long time listener, first time poster: thank you  (Read 7041 times)

Nayt

• Pug Life
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Nayt has no influence.
  • Former Cast Member
    • View Profile
Re: From a long time listener, first time poster: thank you
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2016, 12:08:58 PM »
Scire from RT

The episode in which Scire had an atomic bomb under his care is amongst my fondest memories of the podcast.
. o O (I think I must agree with Sliss. The "Fat Chance" would have been a perfect name for our ship.)

Ninjaguiden

• Horse Puncher
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Ninjaguiden has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2016, 12:46:06 PM »
Scire from RT

The episode in which Scire had an atomic bomb under his care is amongst my fondest memories of the podcast.

That was exactly the moment I was thinking of when I remembered Scire for that post ;D

"There is kind of a clunking noise from the atomic"
"What"

Some good moments with the captain and Malakai too.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 03:12:22 PM by Ninjaguiden »

CanaryBlue

• Horse Puncher
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • CanaryBlue has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2016, 03:58:21 PM »
I'm flattered to be mentioned in the same breath as the inestimable Manda, but this sort of feedback is very much appreciated.  There are many times I still don't think of myself as "creative" or as a "performer", and it's great to feel appreciated.  There is more Edge of the Empire, though it was on hold for quite a while due to some personal issues on my part.  We're also looking to continue, so there will hopefully be even more to come.  The goal is 60 episodes across 3 acts, and we're approaching the halfway point.

Equal levels of awesome, approached from wildly different directions. I am prepared to offer up negotiable percentages of my soul to hear more of Sliss.