The Drunk and the Ugly > Tabletops and You

MAOCT Online Games

(1/4) > >>

The Lost Carol:
This would be a good hub for people to play MAOCT, one of the more beloved systems with the DNU.

Personally, I'm going to be running a remixed version of Road Trip as the next campaign for Technical Difficulties. I've run the game once, and would like to have more experience in the GM seat. If anyone would like to participate in an online game, I've got a one shot I've premade and I can run legs both from the original Road Trip and the custom legs I've made for my campaign. If anyone joins, please be patient with me and don't be afraid to tell me when I'm doing something wrong. I need all the experience I can get.

Clockwurke Bear:
I am available for one offs as mentioned in an adjacent thread, and would love to help out!

As for anyone wanting to run MaOCT you can find me on skype as Cure Fleet Admiral; Magical Space Princess, or send me a PM on here to contact me. Despite limited tenure with the DnU proper I am very well informed with the system and am glad to help out in any way even if that is simply playing in once of my favorite systems.

Sabwones:
Consider me interested in some one-shot shenanigans also. You'll find me as Sabwones if not through Clockwurke.

The Lost Carol:
Hopefully once we get another one or two players we can establish a time to play.

Punished_Potato:
Did somebody say MAOCT? Count me in!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version