The Drunk and the Ugly > Tabletops and You

MAOCT Online Games

<< < (2/4) > >>

The Lost Carol:
Anyone free the week after GenCon (the week of the 8th) for some MAOCT? Earliest date I can manage. Preferably evenings or Saturday's. Can't do Thursday's.

Nayt:
Always interested in some MaOCT. Is it gonna be a campaign, or the aforementioned one-shots?

The Lost Carol:
One shots ATM. At least for the time frame mentioned it's just a one shot to help me get my sea legs. In theory, if there's enough interest and we can time it right I could run concurrent campaigns. That would be fascinating; seeing how two parties treat the same scenarios differently...

Clockwurke Bear:

--- Quote from: The Lost Carol on July 20, 2016, 09:55:25 PM ---Anyone free the week after GenCon (the week of the 8th) for some MAOCT?

--- End quote ---

Very doable for me, that's when I free up again too. I presume that since it's Road Trip altered that it's Monster kids and not Weird ones?

Nayt:

--- Quote from: The Lost Carol on July 21, 2016, 09:52:06 PM ---In theory, if there's enough interest and we can time it right I could run concurrent campaigns.

--- End quote ---

That'd be pretty fun, yeah! Let me know if/when you start recruiting for something like that; I'd be hella down.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version