The Drunk and the Ugly > Show Discussion

7th Sea and other magical piratey things question

(1/9) > >>

luffy316:
so given little knowledge of history and even less about 7th Sea, had a few questions about the parallel countries. I'm assuming the time period is a bit early for the American colonies to be a thing, but is there a magical pirate equivalent of Australia?

Syn:
Not really. Outside of the main countries and the little ones they threw in later, everything is pretty cut off by unfavorable seas.

Sabwones:
Actually, I'm not hugely certain but I think the Kickstarter for 7th Sea added a bunch of new civilizations as stretch goals.

QueenAelin:
It did! but they aren't in the 2nd ed main book. They will get their own supplementary books in the coming months after its release in August/September.  The main 2nd Ed DOES have the Sarmatian Common Wealth though as an additional group int he main players guide. When they do release 2nd ed will have Native Americans, "New World", South America, Caribbean, North Africa at least but I think most of it, Istanbul/Constantinople for the Crescent Empire. And that's just what I remember off the top of my head. But in our game of 1st ed. there are more limited resources outside of Thea.

QueenAelin:

guuuyyyssssssss

i won a giveaway on tumblr and i got fanart of Francesca !!!! I love her so much

http://askeletonteaparty.tumblr.com/post/150047598733/giveaway-prize-for-queen-elayne-sedai-original <- link to tumblr post

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version